Please contact us on 07979913824 to take a tour of the nursery or submit an application.
At Ninna Nanna we have the capacity to care for 24 children between the ages of 0-5.
The numbers and ages of children admitted to the nursery comply with the legal space requirements set out in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
When prioritising admissions, we consider the following:
• Availability of places: staff to child ratios, the age of the child and registration requirements.
• Siblings who are already in the nursery.
• Date of when the application is received (extra weight is given to those who have been on the waiting list the longest).
• The nursery’s ability to provide the facilities necessary for the welfare of the child, including appropriate staffing arrangements.
• A child requiring a full-time place may be given preference over one requiring a part-time place. This is dependent upon work commitments, occupancy and room availability.
• Any extenuating circumstances affecting the child’s welfare or the welfare of his/her family.
We operate an inclusion and equality policy and ensure that all children have access to nursery places and services irrespective of their gender, race, disability, religion or belief or sexual orientation of parents.
Prior to a child attending nursery, parents must complete and sign a contract and a registration form. These forms provide the nursery with personal details relating to the child.
Government funded places for early education
At Ninna Nanna we currently provide free funded places available for children subject to availability in line with government regulations. All settings registered to accept government funding (detailed in the code of practice) must offer free places for two to five year olds for early learning sessions specified by the local authority. Please note that for admissions for the free nursery education, we have a termly intake which will start at the beginning of the term following your child’s second or third birthday.
All funded sessions are now in line with the flexible arrangement as specified by the Government. When you register your child for this funded place, we will discuss your needs and depending on availability and staffing arrangements, we will try our best to accommodate your wishes.